19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c

I want to study PhD in Mother Teresa Women's University in the specialization of Counselling Psychology. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this university? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  3. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  5. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  6. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  7. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  9. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  10. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  12. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  13. Which is better among B.A. and B.Sc to study Psychology?
  14. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  17. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  18. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
19th July 2022, 04:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Councelling Psychology at Mother Teresa Women's University,after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.

The admission procedure to study PhD Councelling Psychology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?