19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Mother Teresa Women's University for PhD in Counselling Psychology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  3. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  5. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  6. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  8. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  9. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  10. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil, Pune
  14. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Kuvempu University? Duration of this course?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  17. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  18. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
19th July 2022, 04:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Councelling Psychology at Mother Teresa Women's University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?