7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  2. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  6. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  9. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  11. What are the subjects in fashion designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  13. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  15. How can I apply for BAC Fashion and Apparel Design in IP University?
  16. Admission criteria to study MTech(Machine Design) in VVIT?
  17. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  18. Where should i do B.Ed. through distance education being a school teacher?
22nd August 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

The Mother Teresa Women’s University offers MSc Fashion and Garment Construction course and do not offer MSc Fabric and Apparel Design course. Candidates who have passed a BSc degree in Textile Science / Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing & Garment Construction with courses in Textile Science, Fiber to Fabric, Wet Processing, Clothing Construction and Fabric Structure Analysis with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MSc Fashion and Garment Construction course in Mother Teresa Women’s University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Mother Teresa Women’s University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?