5th January 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

I am interested in pursuing a PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women for PhD program in Mechanical Engineering. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!

8th January 2021, 12:29 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

The following is the Admission criteria to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women :-

A.For CSE, IT, EC and Mechanical, M.E/ M.Tech and B.E/ Tech in relevant disciplines with 60% marks in each.

B.For Computer Application, MCA with 60% aggregate marks.

C.For Mathematics, physics, chemistry, and English, Master’s degree in relevant disciplines with 60% aggregate marks.
8th January 2021, 09:02 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

Admission criteria to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree or BTech with GATE score with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA or equivalent to secure admission.

Applicant can get admission through GATE/ UGC NET/CSIR or entrance exam conducted by university.
8th January 2021, 10:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering admission at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women is a candidate must have passed ME/MTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in RAT (Research Admission Test) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.igdtuw.ac.in by clicking on 'Admission Tab'. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?