28th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for PhD Home Science?

Gud morning,

I am Manjula Sharma from Bareilly. I want to know about the details of PHd in Home Science. and how can I apply for ? admission in Phd Home Science?

4th October 2016, 10:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for PhD Home Science?

To do Ph.D in Home Science, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of the masters degree course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the examination, then you can take admission to study the Ph.D course in Home Science.
5th October 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for PhD Home Science?

You can apply for admission, if you have a post graduate degree in home science with at least 55% marks. In case, you belong to reserved category, then you will get 5% relaxation.

Just apply for admission, when the concerned university releases admission notification for Ph.D programme. Admission will be most probably based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?