27th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?

Dear sir,
I,Raghuram.kandimalla, currently pursuing 2nd Year M.Pharm In Pharmacology. My Dissertation(project ) work is going to complete in December and the course will get over by April Next year. I am deeply interested in doing PhD in either UK or Europe. I want to know how to get admission and apply for scholarship for PhD in these places. I also want to know about visa, staying in UK/Europe during the duration of PhD and other relevant information that may be required. Kindly help me.I am waiting for your valuable guidance.

10th May 2014, 12:30 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?

As you asking about that admission in PhD in uk .To get admission In uk and Europe you have to be a scholar student or be good in your respective hons subject and best in it. Most of universities requires upper second class or first class student in a relevant in a British undergraduate degree.
Some universities accepted lower second class degree students.

If you have already a master’s degree it is usually acceptable in universities. These are the main requirements for straightforward to get admit in British universities. These are the general requirements or straight admit to the British degree college. If you do not have a British degree the university is have to satisfy in to overseas degree is of to a standard equivalent to a British one.

Or if you don’t have a nonprofessional experience you have to do a practical experience in your field. In general if you have a maximum qualification to do a research in your field and better experience in your field. Always explore your knowledge with your senior or professionals. You have to gain knowledge and increase your experience with other supervisors or your senior professors. If one university rejects you it did not mean that it all end it starts your new way of being a researcher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?