10th February 2012, 05:48 PM
aditya8277

How may i get admission in IIT for PhD in ECE?

How To Get Admission IIT For PHD In Electronics And Communications??
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  6. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  8. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  10. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  11. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  12. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs?
  13. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  14. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  15. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate?
  16. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in ECE?
  18. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2012, 06:31 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How may i get admission in IIT for PhD in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8277 View Post
How To Get Admission IIT For PHD In Electronics And Communications??
please send me the details
hello friend,

you have to write IIT test to join IIT college. for this you have to prepare for this exam from 10th standard itself.

according to your grade from this exam, you can select various IIT colleges in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc...

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?