3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Agriculture program in North East Frontier Technical University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 12:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University?

The admission to PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University is on the basis of your National Eligibility Test (NET )scores. However, if you have not appeared in NET examination then you can appear in the entrance examination conducted by the North East Frontier Technical University.

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University is masters degree in Agriculture or relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.neftu.edu.in to download the application form and other information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?