13th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hi friends, I want to join North East Frontier Technical University for studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training? -- [New]
  5. Whether Nursery Primary Teacher Training Diploma course of MG University has any value in Delhi?
  6. Whether Nursury Education Programme and D.Ed are same or not?
  7. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  8. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  9. Is Diploma in Education different from Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training? Which course should I choose to be a Primary teacher?
  10. Where to find Nursery and Primary Teacher Training Programs in Delhi?
  11. What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?
  12. Age limit and other criteria for NTT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  14. Where can i attend the NTT program in Delhi?
  15. Duration and syllabus of Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course? Where to apply for it?
  16. Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?
  17. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of Teachers training courses like NTT, PTT, NPTT and B.Ed?
14th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join North East Frontier Technical University for studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Candidates have to apply by downloading the application from the university website or collect directly from the admission department to study Diploma in Nursery Training in North East Frontier Technical University (NEFTU). Candidates have to submit the application with documents like copy of all mark sheets, ID & address proof, affidavit, migration certificate and four passport size photograph for the admission to study the course in the NEFTU. Duration of the course is one year (two semesters). Candidates can find the details in the NEFTU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?