14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Delhi Technological University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Applied Mathematics course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

17th August 2019, 11:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Delhi Technological University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Applied Mathematics at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of a screening test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The candidate needs to register themselves on the university website www.dtu.ac.in. After registration then login with the username and password and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 for general category and for SC/ST it is Rs.500 through online and submit the application form.
18th August 2019, 02:43 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Delhi Technological University?

The admission to PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Delhi Technological University is through screening test followed by Interview.

You can download the prospectus through the link shared below:-

https://lsacdn.lsnetx.com//fetch/7/36/Phd-2019_Brochure.pdf

The eligibility required to apply for PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Delhi Technological University is that you must have completed M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics or must have scored minimum 60% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?