15th July 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Electrical Engineering from Delhi Technological University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  2. What is the admission procedure in Delhi Technological University for Diploma course?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MS at Lawrence Technological University, USA?
  7. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Urdu Paleography?
  12. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 3457 rank in PGECET ECE stream
  13. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?
  14. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study MTech(Highway Technology) in Visvesvaraya Technological University?
  17. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  18. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
14th July 2022, 01:24 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Electrical Engineering.

CSIR and JRF is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?