30th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?

Hello,
I want to do Electrical Engineering Diploma
course in EIILM University in Burdwan.
Please let me know the procedure for admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  2. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  3. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma from EILM University in Sikkim?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  12. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Whether EIILM University, Sikkim is AICTE approved for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. How to study Law after passing BSc from EIILM university
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  17. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
10th June 2017, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?

You need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned university. The minimum qualification required for admission is class 10th from a recognized board of education.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted on the basis of your rank in the entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?