19th August 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?

Sir,
I have transferred from Burdwan to Kolkata. I want to admit my children any good ICSE school. Now they are studying in Class KG and another is class 6.
Please help me for admission procedure.
Thanks & Regards,
Swarup Mukherjee.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  3. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  4. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  9. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  11. Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard?
  12. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  13. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  14. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  15. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  16. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  17. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
29th August 2015, 12:18 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?

Just visit the desired school and ask for admission form. Fill the form and submit it to admission cell along with the following documents :

Date of Birth proof.
School Leaving Certificate from previous school.
Migration Certificate
Previous Class mark-sheet.

After the application procedure candidate have to appear in entrance exam. School may ask for interview of candidate's parents.
After passing the entrance exam candidate will get admission.
29th August 2015, 10:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?

Admission procedure depends on school to school means each school have their own admission procedure. Some of schools provide admission on the basis of previous class marks while few of them have their own entrance test and here you didn't mentioned the school name so, in that case you must need to visit the school and buy a prospectus from the office beacuse each and every details will be mentioned in the prospectus or directly contact them, ask the admission procedure they will guide you better than any one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?