18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Hello everyone, can any of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University for studying PhD program in Biochemistry? I am interested to secure admission in this university for PhD(Biochemistry) program. Kindly help me!

28th February 2022, 07:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Admission Procedure:-

You must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years

You can apply online through the university website fill the application form with all the required documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?