2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Thapar University to study PhD in Education through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Education)?

I am studying M.Ed in Punjab University. I want to study more after my post graduation. I am interested in Ph.D . Please tell me about the syllabus for Education NET conducted by UGC. Also I want to know that I can get admission in Thapar University after this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Amity University to study PhD in Agriculture through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Agriculture)?
  2. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  3. Can I get PhD admission without UGC-NET being an MSc student? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study PhD through UGC-NET?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?
  6. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD through UGC-NET?
  8. List of universities offering PhD(Education) to UGC-NET qualifier in Punjab?
  9. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
  11. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  15. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for UGC-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  16. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  17. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  18. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?