23rd August 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY Msc(computer science) AND NOW I WANT TO FIGHT UGC NET EXAM.BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS EXAM.AND HOW TO GET STUDY MATERIAL OF UGC-NET(COPUTER SCIENCE).PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO.....

24th September 2014, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?

For UGC NET preparation you must have good study material, if you are preparing on your own. There are coaching classes also for UGC NET and if you think that you need good teachers, then it will be good to join a decent coaching class. In coaching classes you will get the environment and you will study in a systematic manner. In the end your efforts also count and you must study with interest then only you can clear this exam.

You can try following books for study material and questions papers of UGC NET Computer Science subjects.

1. Trueman's UGC NET Computer Science by Sanjay Singhal, Sameer Mishra
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

2. UGC NET Computer Science Guide (Paper 2 and 3) by Shamshur Rabb Khan
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

3. UGC NET JRF & LS Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturership: Computer Science and Applications by Surbhi Sharma, Kailash Chandra Gurunani
Publisher: Arihant

4. UGC NET/SLET National Eligibility Test/ State Laval Eligibility Test: Computer Science and Applications by G. K. P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

5. Jawahar Ugc/net/slet Made Simple Computer Science by Anirban Das
Publisher: Jawahar Publishers & Distributors

6. UGC JRF Teaching and Research Aptitude Paper by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

You can try following ebooks for computer science preparation.

1. Computing Book

2. Computer Science Unplugged

3. Computer Science
27th September 2015, 02:27 PM

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?

HAVE COMPLETED MY B.Tech(computer science) AND NOW I WANT TO FIGHT UGC NET EXAM.BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS EXAM.AND HOW TO GET STUDY MATERIAL OF UGC-NET(COPUTER SCIENCE).PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?