11th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Amity University to study PhD in Agriculture through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Agriculture)?

I am studying Master’s in Agriculture in Andhra University. I want to study more after my post graduation. I am interested in PhD. Please tell me about the syllabus for Agriculture NET conducted by UGC. Also I want to know that I can get admission in Amity University after this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Thapar University to study PhD in Education through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Education)?
  2. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  3. Can I get PhD admission without UGC-NET being an MSc student? -- [New]
  4. Is UGC-NET easier to appear than other entrance exams for study PhD(Agriculture)?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET-JRF to study PhD in Agriculture?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?
  7. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD through UGC-NET?
  9. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
  11. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  14. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  16. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  17. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  18. PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?
27th May 2018, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Amity University to study PhD in Agriculture through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Agriculture)?

Yes, you will get admission through UGC NET score based on the score obtained in UGC NET for pursuing PhD in Agriculture course. The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Agriculture in Amity University is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or M.Phil with minimum 55% or 50% marks respectively in order to be eligible in the concerned stream.

>> Candidates who have successfully cleared All India Examination or UGC NET or CISR NET or GPAT or ICMA or DST INSPIRE or ICAR ASRB..etc., with in the last 2 years from the time of applying for PhD at Amity shall be exempted from the written part of the selection process.

>> Hence, if you have cleared UGC NET, then you are surely eligible to pursue this PhD course. But you must have to appear for Amity University Personal Interview in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?