23rd September 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Assam University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Assam University for PhD program in Biotechnology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

25th September 2020, 11:12 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Assam University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Assam University can be seen below.

Admission will be done through CRET exam conducted by university itself.

Application procedure-
-Visit the official website of the university.
http://www.aus.ac.in

-Register by filling the personal information and uploading a scanned passport size photograph.

-fill the form with valid information.

-Pay INR 500 (INR 300 for SC/ ST/ and PwD) as application fee.

-Click on “Submit” button to finally submit the application form.
25th September 2020, 08:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Assam University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biotechnology at Assam University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.aus.ac.in. Register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the form after saving the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?