13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Assam University for PhD(Computer Science)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

15th September 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Assam University for PhD(Computer Science)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Candidates may apply online for the admission to study PhD Computer Science at Assam University. Candidates who have obtained a master’s degree or professional degree declared equivalent to master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Computer Science at Assam University. They have to appear for the Combined Research Entrance Test (C-RET) and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD Computer Science at Assam University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?