10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Assam University for PhD program in Commerce? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

13th September 2019, 09:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Assam University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree/MPhil in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is based on entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

Interested candidates can apply online through university website www.aus.ac.in. You need to register yourself on the website by entering your personal details. After registration fill the form, make the application fee payment online and submit the application. You will receive the acknowledgement on your email id of successful submission of your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?