12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Botany) in Vidyasagar University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Vidyasagar University for studying PhD(Botany) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

3rd May 2019, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Botany) in Vidyasagar University?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Botany in Vidyasagar University:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue this PhD in Botany in Vidyasagar University is given below.

Name of the University - Vidyasagar University

Name of the Course - PhD in Botany

>> Admission into this PhD programme will be done based on the merit prepared as per the performance in written examination followed by an Interview conducted by the respective PhD Committee.

>> And candidates who have qualified in any of the below mentioned courses are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Examination conducted by this university.
* GATE
* NET
* SET
* UGC JRF or
* CSIR JRF..etc.,
Selection of such candidates will be done based on the performance in Interview only.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?