17th April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Saurashtra University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Saurashtra University for studying PhD(Hindi). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th April 2019, 03:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Saurashtra University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Saurashtra University are as follows:-
PET
GATE
NET
SET
JRF
30th April 2019, 07:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Saurashtra University?

The Entrance exam available to study PhD in Hindi at Saurashtra University is:-

==> The entrance test is conducted by the university and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview at the university campus.

==> Candidates who have qualified CSIR(JRF), SLET, GPAT, NET or GATE will not give the entrance test, they will direct attend the interview round.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference, it is www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
30th April 2019, 07:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination available to study PhD (Hindi) in Saurashtra University are mentioned below:-
CVVET
NET
JRF
SLET
2nd May 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Saurashtra University for studying PhD(Hindi). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Admission to the PhD (Hindi) in the Saurashtra University is done through a PhD Entrance Test conducted by the university. The PhD Entrance Test contains multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Those candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examination / SLET / NET / GATE / MPhil / Teacher fellowship holders shall be exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test. Candidates have to submit their research proposal for consideration to the Research Development Council (RDC) for the admission to study PhD (Hindi) in the Saurashtra University.
3rd May 2019, 12:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination is taken by the university itself to give admission in Ph.D courses.

Visit the website http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu and then click on "admission" tab and then click on "Ph.D application form" to download the form.

Entrance examination is help every year on 31/o7/2019.

If you have a valid score card from GATE, SET, NET or JRF examination that you do not need to attempt examination.

Check the website http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/img/file/PG%20Addmission/Phd_Ordinance.pdf for more details.
3rd May 2019, 10:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Saurashtra University to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi. Those who already qualified in the UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examination /SLET/NET/GATE/MPhil /Teacher fellowship, can be exempted from appearing in the entrance exam conducted by Saurashtra University. Apart from this, the candidate required to submit their research proposal for consideration to the Research Development Council (RDC).

Note - Saurashtra University entrance exam contains multiple choice questions (MCQ).

Contact Information:
Saurashtra University
Address: Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot,
Gujarat 360005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?