24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College for BSc(Crop Physiology). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College?
  2. Can I study BSc(Crop Physiology) being a 12th Science student?
  3. List of the colleges in India offering Botany Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  6. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  10. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physiology) in City College, Kolkata if secured 67.35% in Higher Secondary?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  14. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  15. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?
  16. M.Sc Physiology admission procedure in Madras University and documents required to submit for admission?
  17. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai
  18. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
27th June 2018, 09:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College?

To get admission in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College for BSc(Crop Physiology) you have to pass in 12th board examination.
You have to clear entrance exam which is conducted by Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College to secure a seat in that college.
You must have all important documents along with School Leaving Certificate at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?