12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Administration) in Saurashtra University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Saurashtra University for studying PhD(Business Administration) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

15th December 2018, 08:49 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Administration) in Saurashtra University?

To get an admission in the PhD course in Saurashtra University, you need to have a maser's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

You need to have a minimum of 55%marks in aggregate in your master's. A 5% relaxation is given to candidates of the reserved category.

The university conducts an entrance exam for the program. However, those candidates who have GATE, SET or CSIR/UGC JRF are exempted from the exam.

The shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?