26th June 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?

hello
i want my admission in phd without giving any entrance test,
in any university in uttar pradesh & madhya pradesh by the subject sociology iam the student of chatrapati sahu ji maharaj university at kanpur u.p.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  2. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  4. List of institutions offering M.Ed in Malayalam? What's the scheduled date for admission process?
  5. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  6. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  7. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  8. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  10. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  12. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  14. Which are the entrance exams for MSc Microbiology course? List of the universities offering the course with low fees in Karnataka?
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
  16. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
26th August 2018, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?

Without entrance exam, it will be difficult to get admission at a reputed university in India. Hence, make sure you qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF, if you don't want to appear for entrance exam.

You can contact following universities:

- Allahabad State University, CPI Campus, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: (0532) 2256206

- Banaras Hindu University - BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: (0542) 2368938, 2368339, 2307222, 2368558, (0542) 2369100, 2369951, 2369425

- Rani Durgavati University, Saraswati Vihar, PachpediJabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: (0761) 2600785, 2601452

- Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Indore, Khandwa Road, SimrolIndore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: (0731) 2438717
15th December 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?

I want to do PHD from sociology without giving any entrance exam how could I do that and what is the last date of submission of the PhD form???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?