10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

15th December 2018, 01:47 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Yes, the Punjab Agricultural University, conducts an entrance exam for the admission to the PhD program. The forms of the same are available in heir official website around October of every year.

For applying you need to have a master's degree from a recognized university.

The application fee is 1000/-. The incomplete forms or applications without the fee receipt will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?