13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Gauhati University for PhD course in Environmental Engineering? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Gauhati University.

15th September 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Gauhati University for PhD course in Environmental Engineering? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Gauhati University.

Eligible candidates have to appear in the Gauhati University Research Eligibility Test (GU-RET) to study PhD Environmental Studies at Gauhati University. Recipients of CSIR/UGC – JRF, ICMR – JRF, DBT – JRF, ICAR – JRF are exempted from appearing in the GU-RET. They should also appear for the Counseling to study PhD Environmental Studies at Gauhati University. Candidates who have obtained a postgraduate degree of Gauhati University or from any other recognized university with not less than 55% of marks or equivalent grade in the concerned subject are eligible to study PhD Environmental Studies. Gauhati University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?