13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Dairy Engineering) from National Dairy Research Institute. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

16th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Admission Procedure for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute:

The detailed information about the admission procedure for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute is given below.

Name of the College - National Dairy Research Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Dairy Engineering

>> You are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by this college. And it is conducted at the following centers,
* Kurukshetra/ Karnal or
* Kolkata or
* Bangalore or
* Mumbai or
* Delhi or
* Thiruvananthapuram or
* Hyderabad

>> The final selection for admission into this course will be based on merit list prepare on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination.

>> Please refer to the 6th and 7th pages of the notification link that is given below.

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute is offline.
1)You would need to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute by sending application in prescribed format.
2)The application needs to send to "Joint Director, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-13200 I (Haryana). "
3)You would need to enclose or attach the photo copy of all your educational certificate, Caste certificate(If applicable), three recent passport size photograph duly attested, Migration Certificate.

The shortlisted candidates would need to give the entrance examination conducted by National Dairy Research Institute followed by personal Interview.

You can check the website http://www.ndri.res.in for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?