24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in National Dairy Research Institute for PhD program in Dairy Microbiology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  3. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many PhD(Dairy Microbiology) seats are available in National Dairy Research Institute?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  6. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  7. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  8. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  9. What to study for being a Food Inspector? Already, completed Master in Food and Nutrition.
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Which course should I do after M.Sc in Biotech?
  13. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  14. Colleges in India for doing M.Tech program after B.Tech degree in food technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?
  16. Any chance to get JRF, NDRI after scoring 47 in ICAR examination in general category
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  18. How much out of 200 should I get in NEST to get in NISER?
15th July 2022, 12:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Diary Microbiology.

Duration of this course is 6 years.

This is a full time course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?