13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Dairy Engineering. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required to get a PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute? Please tell me about the course fee expenses asap.

16th September 2019, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Dairy Engineering. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required to get a PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute? Please tell me about the course fee expenses asap.
Documents required to secure PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute:-

1.Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
16th September 2019, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute?

Documents required to secure PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute:

The detailed information about the documents required for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute is given below.

Name of the College - National Dairy Research Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Dairy Engineering

>> You are required to produce the following documents at the rime of registration.
@ Original Certificates and Mark sheets of all the examination passed from High School or its equivalent.
@ Caste Certificate - In case of SC/ ST category candidates
@ 3 Passport Size Photographs (Should not be more than 6 moths old) for preparation of ID card or Hostel forms.
@ Submit affidavits as per UGC guidelines not to indulge in ragging or other related activities.

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 02:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to be attached with the application form and produced in originals at the time of registration for admission to PhD(Dairy Engineering) admission in National Dairy Research Institute is given below:-

=)Caste certificate(If applicable)
=)Three recent passport size photograph duly attested,
=)Migration Certificate.
=)Medical Certificate(Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates)
=)Certificate for date of birth
=)Class 10th mark sheet with Certificate
=)Class 12th mark sheet with Certificate
=)Graduation mark sheet with Certificate
=)Post Graduation mark sheet with Certificate

The application along with the photocopy of all the documents mentioned above needs to addressed to:-

The Joint Director, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-13200 I (Haryana).

You can check the website http://www.ndri.res.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?