22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Drama. I want to do PhD in this specialization in Rabindra Bharati University. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

23rd August 2022, 12:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University:-

Candidate needs to create a user ID on University website that is www rbu.ac.in

Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

Pay the application fee

Submit the application and save it for future reference

Candidate must have done MFA / MVA ( Master of Fine Arts/ Master of Visual Arts) in the related subject with 55% marks.
The candidate must also have completed graduation with Honours in the concerned subject.
Admission will be on the basis of written test and personal interview.
23rd August 2022, 08:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Drama at Rabindra Bharati University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?