6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?

I want to do Diploma in Tagore Literature from Rabindra Bharati University. Please let me know the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  3. How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  9. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  11. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  12. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  15. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  17. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
4th May 2018, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?

Admission is mostly based on merit, on the basis of your marks in entrance exam conducted by the university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.

Seats are limited and only those who perform well in the entrance exam, will get chance to get admission in the said university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?