6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Rabindra Bharati University in Bengali subject. I would like to know about the procedure for applying in this university. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  4. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?
  9. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  10. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  12. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  14. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
5th May 2018, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

To do Ph.D course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Bengali from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
7th May 2018, 05:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Bengali in Rabindra Bharati University:

In order to get admission into PhD in Bengali course at Rabindra Bharati University is as follows.

You are first required to clear entrance examination that is conducted by Rabindra Bharati University. And then you are required to appear in interview that is conducted by Department of School. Or else, you must have qualified in GATE/ NET/ SET/ CSIR JRF/ UGC JRF or Teacher Fellowship examination. If you have any examination's score then you are exempted from appearing in examination that is conducted by this Rabindra Bharati University.

You are required to apply for this course online from RBU official website and you are required to follow the instructions that are mentioned in while filling up the application form. Once you register yourself, then you will be given login ID through which you should continue applying for the course.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?