11th August 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Rayat Bahra University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Rayat Bahra University for PhD program in Education? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

19th September 2018, 07:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Rayat Bahra University?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Education in Rayat Bahra University:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue this PhD in Education course in Rayat Bahra University is given below,

Name of the College - Rayat Bahra University

Name of the Course - PhD in Education

>> The basic eligibility and admission is done according to UGC Guidelines.

>> As per the UGC Guidelines UGC NET (JRF) or GATE Qualified candidates are exempted from appearing in the written test. However, such candidates are required to fill up the application form.

Contact for More Information - 8054603707, 8198000010 and Dean Academics - 7837222012

I suggest you to refer the below links for getting more detailed information to move further.

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?