30th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Environmental Sciences and I want to do PhD in Environmental Management. Am I eligible? What is the future scope if I am eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Environment/ Safety related PhD courses available to study for MBA(Safety Management) postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  4. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  9. Specializations related to Pollution available to study in PhD?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  16. Details and procedure to apply to study PhD in Life Sciences for Microbiology postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  18. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
19th August 2017, 12:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Environmental Management or Environmental Science course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing PhD in Environmental Sciences course. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed Master of Science or M.Phil in Environmental Sciences from a recognized university.

>> You are required to appear in any entrance examination of Doctoral program in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?