11th February 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Central University of South Bihar?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Central University of South Bihar for studying PhD program in the field of Environmental Science. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th August 2022, 11:50 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Central University of South Bihar?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Environmental Science.

The entrance exam called GATE and SLET.

Duration of PhD Environmental Science is 6 years.
6th August 2022, 11:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Central University of South Bihar?

The admission procedure to study PhD Environmental Science at Central University of South Bihar is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and SLET .

The duration of this course is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?