2nd June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in CIFE-Mumbai for PhD program in Fisheries Resources and Management? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

6th June 2019, 04:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

The admission to the PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is through All India Competitive Written Examination which was held on 3rd June 2019 at Mumbai.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is post graduation with Fisheries with relevant subject and having score not less than 60% marks or OPGA scores 6.50 out of 10.00.

Th candidates belonging to the reserved would need to have 55% marks or OGPA of 6.00 out of 10.00.

You can visit the website http://www.cife.edu.in for more information.
8th June 2019, 12:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Fisheries Resources and Management at CIFE ( Central Institute of Fisheries Education), Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through institute website www.cife.edu.in

==> Fill the form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking and submit the application.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by All India Competitive Written Examination, followed by the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?