2nd June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

I want to apply for PhD program in Fisheries Resources and Management in CIFE-Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

5th June 2019, 06:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

Minimum duration of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is 3 years.

Below I have attached a pdf link, in which you can get the details regarding syllabus of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai.

Official website;
www.cife.edu.in
6th June 2019, 05:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Fisheries Resources and Management in CIFE-Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

The course structure of PhD (Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE – Mumbai is given below:

Major – Core Courses:

Assessment and Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems and Biodiversity

Application of Stock Assessment Models

Aquatic Ecosystem and Productivity

Optional Courses:

Fisheries Governance

Responsible Fisheries Management

Coral Reef Management

Data Collection and Software Applications on Fish Stock Assessment

Mangrove Ecosystem Management

Duration of the PhD (Fisheries Resources and Management) is 3 years in CIFE – Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?