2nd June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) seats are available in CIFE-Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in CIFE-Mumbai for PhD program in Fisheries Resources and Management? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly let me know immediately.

5th June 2019, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) seats are available in CIFE-Mumbai?

There are total number of 6 (including 1 seat for SC/ST and 1 for OBC candidate) PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) seats available in CIFE-Mumbai.
The minimum duration of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) program is 3 years.

For more info;
www.cife.edu.in
6th June 2019, 12:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) seats are available in CIFE-Mumbai?

The seat availability to study PhD in Fisheries Resources and Management at CIFE (Central Institute of Fisheries Education), Mumbai is 6 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cife.edu.in.
6th June 2019, 04:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) seats are available in CIFE-Mumbai is 8.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is post graduation with Fisheries with relevant subject and having score not less than 55% marks or OPGA scores 6.50 out of 10.00.

You can visit the website http://www.cife.edu.in for more information.
6th June 2019, 05:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in CIFE-Mumbai for PhD program in Fisheries Resources and Management? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly let me know immediately.

Number of seats available for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in CIFE – Mumbai is given below:

PhD Fisheries Resources and Management – 6 seats

PhD Aquaculture – 9 seats

PhD Fish Biotechnology – 3 seats

PhD Post-Harvest Technology – 4 seats

PhD Fish Genetics – 3 seats

PhD Fisheries Economics – 3 seats

PhD Fish Nutrition and Fish Technology – 3 seats

PhD Fisheries Extension – 3 seats

PhD Fish Physiology and Biochemistry – 3 seats

PhD Aquatic Environment Management – 3 seats

PhD Aquatic Animal Health Management – 3 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?