2nd June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Fisheries Resources and Management in CIFE-Mumbai? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

5th June 2019, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai are given below;

1). You must have completed B.F.Sc. and M.F.Sc. (4+2) or B.Sc /M.Sc (3 years) degree from CIFE (till 1995).

You must have obtained OGPA (Overall grade Point Average) of 7/10 and 3.5/5 in case of General/ OBC category (6.5 /10 and 3.25/5 in case of SC/ST candidate).
Or
You must have a D.F.Sc. degree provided that you have a Bachelor’s degree in biological Science and two years experience in fisheries development work after pursuing D.F.Sc.

2). You should be minimum 22 years of age as on 31st August of year of admission.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
www.cife.edu.in
6th June 2019, 12:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai?

The eligibility criteria to study PhD in Fisheries Resources and Management at CIFE (Central Institute of Fisheries Education), Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate must have done master's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in fisheries development.

==> Candidate minimum age limit for admission is 22 years.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of a written test followed by personal interview.
6th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is post graduation with Fisheries with relevant subject and having score not less than 60% marks or OPGA scores 6.50 out of 10.00.

Th candidates belonging to the reserved would need to have 55% marks or OGPA of 6.00 out of 10.00.

You can visit the website http://www.cife.edu.in for more information.
6th June 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Fisheries Resources and Management in CIFE-Mumbai? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD (Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is given below:

Candidates who have passed the Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc) and Master of Fisheries Science (MFSc) or BSc & MSc (3 years) from CIFE (till 1995) with a MFSc / MSc with OGPA of 7.0 out of 10 or

Candidates with DFSc from CIFE provided that the candidate obtained a bachelor’s degree in biological science and has 2 years of experience in fisheries development work after completion of DFSc
6th June 2019, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in PhD(Fisheries Resources and Management) in CIFE-Mumbai is post graduation with Fisheries with relevant subject and having score not less than 60% marks or OPGA scores 6.50 out of 10.00.

Th candidates belonging to the reserved would need to have 55% marks or OGPA of 6.00 out of 10.00.

You can visit the website http://www.cife.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?