6th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Green Technology) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Amity University-Mumbai for studying PhD in Green Technology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

10th May 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Green Technology) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Amity University-Mumbai for studying PhD in Green Technology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

PhD in Sustainable Development & Green Technology program is offered in Amity University – Gurgaon (Manesar) campus only.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the application pack from Amity University Information Centers or Campuses or online or by downloading the application from the website for the admission to pursue PhD in Sustainable Development & Green Technology in Amity University – Gurgaon (Manesar) campus. Candidates are selected to the PhD in Sustainable Development & Green Technology program in Amity University – Gurgaon (Manesar) campus on the basis of their performance in the PhD Entrance Test and Interview. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?