2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Marketing) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Marketing program in Amity University-Mumbai. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

9th April 2019, 05:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Marketing) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Marketing program in Amity University-Mumbai. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online only for the admission to study PhD in Management (Marketing) in the Amity University-Mumbai. Admission to the PhD in Management (Marketing) is done through the candidates’ performance in the PhD Entrance Test and Interview. Candidates will be communicated about requirements related to their application form, date, time and venue of selection process only through the Admission Micro Site. Selected candidates will be intimated about their selection in the Admission Micro Site. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?