25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Gujarati) in Sardar Patel University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Sardar Patel University for studying PhD in Gujarati. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

26th September 2018, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Gujarati) in Sardar Patel University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Sardar Patel University for studying PhD in Gujarati. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Gujarati in Sardar Patel University. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Gujarati in Sardar Patel University. Eligibility to study PhD Gujarati in Sardar Patel University is a pass in Master’s degree or equivalent in the respective subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE/MPhil are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?