24th March 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Sardar Patel University for PhD(Sanskrit)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

27th March 2019, 03:03 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University?

The eligible candidates have to appear for PhD entrance exam conducted by the university. After the successful completion of the exam the candidate must fill the online application form provided on the university website. The hard copy of the application form must be duly completed and all the self attested relevant documents must be sent through speed post to registrar before due date. The qualified student must submit research proposal at counselling. Then the student is required to complete the PhD course work as per university norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?