29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Horticulture program in Dr. YSR Horticultural University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

3rd September 2019, 12:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Horticulture at Dr. YSR Horticultural University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the Horticulture Common Entrance Test (HORTICET).

Interested candidate can either download the application form from the university website www.drysrhu.edu.in or can directly take from the university office. Fill the application form and submit it along with the application fee. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Address - Dr. YSR Horticultural University
Post Box number 7, Venkataramannagudem,
West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh - 534101
Phone - +91-8818-284311
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?