13th October 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Dr. YSR Horticultural University for PhD(Horticulture)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

5th November 2019, 11:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Horticulture at Dr. YSR Horticultural University is a candidate must have passed MSc in the relevant field with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10 scale from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test and counseling which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.drysrhu.edu.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft and send the application on the given below address.

The Registrar, Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University,
Administrative Office, Venkataramannagudem,
Near Tadepalligudem - 534101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?