22nd September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?

Sir,
I want to know the date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam of Ranchi University. Please provide me the date immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?
  2. How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?
  3. Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?
  4. what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university?
  5. When is Ranchi university offering B.Ed course?
  6. Date of sale of application for MA in Ranchi University? Last date of application?
  7. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  9. What the process of the PhD registration for the current year?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D from Ranchi University?
  11. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  12. Details about BCA like the entrance exam, syllabus and the forms?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in political science from Ranchi University?
  14. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  15. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  16. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the date of announcement of results of Ph.D entrance
  18. Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?
20th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?

Sir,
I want to know the date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam of kolhan University. Please provide me the date immediately.
20th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know the date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam of Kolhan University. Please provide me the date immediately.
15th October 2017, 01:35 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Ranchi University is a public teaching-cum-affiliating university located in Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, India.

=> PhD(Commerce) stands for Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, the tentative date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University is in the month of AUGUST 2018.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Near Devi Mandir, Bariatu Road, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002
Phone: 0651 220 4544
8th August 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Please can you provide entrance sample question paper of phd in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?