20th September 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication from Lovely Professional University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

22nd September 2018, 11:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Lovely Professional University conduct*entrance test i.e. LPUNEST. Candidates who have qualified LPUNEST, they will be called for interview. Candidates who have qualified*GATE/UGC (NET/ JRF)/ CSIR (NET/ JRF)/ ICAR (JRF/ SRF) examination/ SLET (Punjab only)/ GPAT/ ICAR Teacher Fellowship*are exempted from LPUNEST entrance test. Candidates are selected on the basis of valid score in entrance test and performance in the interview. However Admission in a particular disciplines are available subject to availability of seats with the advisor from the University or under the guidance of adjunct faculty after the approval of University.
You can find more details on website link I.e. https://www.lpu.in/programmes/full-t...-communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?