20th September 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Lovely Professional University for studying PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

22nd September 2018, 11:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

For admission in PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication), Lovely Professional University conducts its own entrance exam I.e. LPUNEST. Candidates who have a valid score in*GATE/UGC (NET/ JRF)/ CSIR (NET/ JRF)/ ICAR (JRF/ SRF) examination/ SLET (Punjab only)/ GPAT/ ICAR Teacher Fellowship*are exempted from LPUNEST entrance test.
You can get more details on the website link i.e. https://www.lpu.in/programmes/full-t...-communication
24th September 2018, 03:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University are as follows:-
Written test conducted by the University followed by a personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?