14th January 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies for studying PhD in Mechanical Engineering course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

18th January 2021, 01:00 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score or entrance exam conducted by university.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
www.baddiuniv.ac.in

18th January 2021, 09:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.baddiuniv.ac.in by clicking on 'Registration' option. First of all register yourself on the portal and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?